Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Relish your taste buds with a great evening snack!!
“Pasta with a Twist” – Durum Spiral Wheat Pasta with Garlic & Tomato Base.
Photo Source: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai
- Take a pan and add durum pasta, salt, little oil and water. Allow this to boil. Once the pasta becomes soft switch off the flame. Drain the water and keep the pasta in a separate bowl.
- Then take the tomatoes and grind it in a mixer with little water. The tomato puree is now ready.
- Now take a pan and add some oil. Once oil is heated add jeera to it. After the jeera splutters add the chopped garlic. Fry this well till the garlic turns soft.
- Add the the tomato puree in the pan along with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and pepper powder. Cook till the raw smell of tomatoes goes off.
- Mix well and add the cooked pasta. Make sure the pasta mixes well with the tomato gravy.
- Cook for 5 mins and switch off the flame.
- Your pasta is now ready to go into your tummy. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.