Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Lockdown isn’t for your taste buds! So are your ready to have all your favorite items in one single dish? Then try out this Potato Cheese Bread Omelette!
Photo Source: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs into it. Add onion, green chilli, coriander, salt, pepper powder, chilli powder, potatoes into the bowl and mix well.
- Now take a pan and grease it with little ghee. Roast the bread well on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Now again spread generous amount of ghee in the pan and place the roasted bread. Pour the egg mixture on every slice of bread. Once the bottom side is cooked, flip the bread and pour the egg mixture.
- When both sides are cooked, flip back the bread and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Once the cheese start to melt, switch off the flame and remove the slices from the pan.
- The hot and yummy potato cheese bread omelette is ready to go into your tummy!