Any day can be made special like this! On the plate – “Rava pudding topped with almonds”!
Photo Source: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai
- In a bowl, combine rava, cardamom powder and powdered sugar together. Mix them well.
- Now add ghee and milk in the bowl, mix them well and keep this batter to rest for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins add vanilla extract, baking powder and baking soda
- Combine everything well. Grease a tray with oil or ghee. Scatter the almonds into the cake tray and then pour the prepared batter into it.
- Put a layer of salt in a pressure cooker and pre heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the cake tray slowly on the salt layer and cover it with the lid (remove the gasket and whistle).
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool down. Now use a knife to turn the cake upside down on a plate.
- Your Rava cake is ready!!
So you were able to make an easy dessert with RAVA right!! What next? Make a simple snack with Semiya: SEMIYA PAKORA
If you have any questions in the cooking method, do ask us the same in comment section.
Follow us on: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai for latest updates!
Subscribe us for instant notifications!