Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Do you have too much of cooked rice left and not sure as how to use it!!
Don’t worry, we are here to help you with a great evening snack.
Photo Source: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai
- Take a small bowl add onion, salt, green chillies, coriander leaves, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, besan powder, jeera, garlic, ginger with cooked rice and mix it very well.
- Make small rice balls of this mix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and keep it on medium flame. Make sure to check if oil is ready.
- Once oil is ready drop the rice ball in oil and fry it.
- Fry till it turns golden brown. Remove rice bonda from the pan and drain the excess oil and serve it hot.