People rest but their stomach don’t. A quick snack with semiya – “Semiya Pakora”!
Photo Source: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai
- Add vermicelli/semiya to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Strain out the water and keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add boiled vermicelli/semiya, maida, salt, baking soda, jeera, ginger, curd, onion, coriander leaves, green chili and mix well. Leave it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and when the oil is hot, turn the flame to medium.
- Take a small sized batter and drop in oil carefully. Don’t touch them for 30 seconds.
- Later flip them to all sides and fry until they turn golden brown color and take them on to a paper towel.
- Your Semiya pakora is ready, Serve it hot!!
Was the Semiya pakora yummy? Yes, right...Get the recipe of equally delicious snack here: SOYA CHUNK FRITTERS
If you have any questions in the cooking method, do ask us the same in comment section.
Follow us on: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai for latest updates!
Subscribe us for instant notifications!