Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Relish your taste buds with a great evening snack!!
“White Sauce Cheese Pasta”.
Photo Source: Latha_Vin_Samayal_Arai
- Take a pan and add pasta, salt, little oil and water. Allow this to boil. Once the pasta becomes soft switch off the flame. Drain the water and keep the pasta in a separate bowl.
- Take a frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil, garlic and capsicum. Saute for a minute or until they shrink slightly yet remain crunchy. Remove them from pan.
- Now in th same pan, heat 2 tbsp butter. Add maida and saute on a low flame. Saute until the maida turns aromatic yet does not change its colour.
- Now add 1 cup of boiled milk and mix them well until the sauce thickens without forming any lumps. If the mixture is watery, you can still add a half cup of milk, Cook everything until the sauce turns to smooth and creamy texture.
- Now add pepper, chilli flakes, mixed herbs and salt. Mix them all well. Add in the boiled pasta and mix gently.
- You can now add in sauted garlic & capsicum. Mix them gently making sure everything is combined so well.
- The Yummy Creamy Juicy and Cheesy White Sauce Cheese Pasta is ready!!!!!!